The Cameron WKM Model 310F floating ball valve satisfies a wide range of applications. Engineered for heavy-duty, reduced-maintenance performance, the WKM 310F ball valve is commonly selected for a variety of applications in a wide range of industries. This includes numerous applications in the chemical and petrochemical industry.
- Size range: 1" to 4" x 3" (25 mm to 100 mm x 75 mm)
- ASME Class: 150 to 600
- Designed and tested to B16.34
- Adjustable graphite stem packing
- Carbon steel and stainless steel trims
- Fire-tested to API 607
- Deep-pocketed recessed seat
- NACE MR0175/ISO
- Special high-temperature trims are available for DynaSeal 310 ball valves that provide for service up to 600º F (316º C). This trim is good for steam service, hot oil, heat transfer fluids, boiler feed water, and similar applications. Low-temperature service standard trims accommodate temperatures up to -50º F (-29º C). For temperatures below -50º F (-46º C), contact us.