Our TEXSTEAM Series D plug valve is ideal for tough service conditions in oilfields such as H2S, CO2, entrained sand, and high flow conditions.
Reasons to use the TEXSTEAM Series D plug valve:
- D Series block valves are top entry, infield/in-line repairable, and save you substantial repair time and money
- Choice of molded PC Buna-N or FKM seats
- Bubble-tight shutoff – zero leakage
- Soft, resilient DuraSeat™ won't pit or scratch like Teflon® or nylon
- Meets NACE MR0175 (2002) standard. Built and tested to ASME b16.34
- Large, rugged stem with secure locking device to prevent tampering
- Quarter-turn with internal stops
- Time-tested design has been working hard for years in oilfields worldwide
- Every D Series valve is backed by the respected Cameron name
DuraSeat is a trademark of Bemis Manufacturing Company. Teflon is a trademark of The Chemours Company.