Purpose Engineered. Quality Manufactured. Performance Tested.
Cameron's MAXTORQUE™ spring temperature compensators are used in areas where stem growth require thrust with the capability to expand.
- Actuator-to-valve direct interface mounting design ideal for new projects or retrofits
- Proven Belleville spring design
- Unique floating thrust bearing stem nut cartridge
- High-quality thrust bearings for robust performance
- Stem sizes up to 10" (254 mm)
- Growth up to 1/4" (6.35 mm)
- Single or double acting
- Extend valve life
- Reduce wear and damage to the actuator and gear