The FLS-DA2 gate valve is designed for positive control of high-pressure frac valves and for many subsea and drilling applications. This design is a combination of our field-proven FLS gate valve with a double-acting hydraulic actuator.
The FLS-DA2 gate valve is fitted with a balancing lower stem to work in conjunction with a double-acting hydraulic actuator to provide positive, reliable control throughout the entire stroke of the valve. Should a failure of hydraulic power occur, this valve will remain in position.
- Double-acting actuator for positive control during frac operations
- Balancing stem that allows the gate to stay in position unless hydraulic power is supplied to the actuator
- Forged valve body in pressure ratings from 2,000 to 20,000 psi and bore sizes from 1 13/16 to 11 in
- Critical service options for extreme sour and subsea applications
- Positive metal-to-metal sealing in bonnet, gate-to-seat seal, and seat-to-body seals
- Bidirectional flow for versatility and increased service life
- One stem seal design to cover the full range of temperatures, pressures, and fluids encountered in wellhead and manifold service
- Stem backseat capability to allow stem seal replacement with the valve under pressure