- Suitable for a wide variety of applications, including production, injection, artificial lift, flowback, storage, etc.
- Commonly installed on Christmas trees, manifolds, line heaters, offshore platforms, FPSOs, and other equipment, providing precise flow control under severe service conditions.
- Available with plug & cage, external-sleeve or multistage trim types.
- Multiple flow characteristics, including ‘linear’ or ‘equal percentage’, with special trim solutions available in response to specific challenges.
- Special trim solutions include ultra-low Cv, low noise, and well cleanup types.
- Control chokes offer a complete solution from startup to late life conditions, with the flexibility to easily retrofit various trim types as conditions evolve.
- Available in manual and actuated configurations, including multiple actuator types.
Choke Sizing Program
Selection of the correct trim size and type is vital to the successful and reliable operation of a choke. Cameron offers a computer-based Choke Sizing Program to optimize choke sizing and selection for the customer. Based on flow and pressure requirements of the application, the program analyzes and specifies the optimum choke size and trim configuration. Features of the Choke Sizing Program include:
- Capability to size a large number of chokes and flow conditions
- Modular sizing program structure that enables the addition of new choke and choke trim data updates as needed
- Graphics capabilities
- Project worksheet and Cv curve printouts
- Choke valve sizing per ANSI/ISA S75.01 specifications
- Flow testing per ANSI/ISA S75.02 specifications
- Noise prediction and testing per ANSI/ISA S75.07 specifications