Cameron riser catwalk machines run horizontally from the riser rack area onto the drill floor to deliver and pick up risers.
- Versatile to accommodate various drill floor layouts, with a skate capable of up to 131 ft [40 m] of horizontal travel
- Uplift unit designed to lift the front end of the risers in order to accommodate various riser gimbal heights
- Tail-in unit for tail-in of risers, built into the skate
- Transport frame, which allows for the transport of the various pieces of equipment to and from the drill floor
- Fully automated system that can be interfaced with other machines on the drill floor