Cameron mud buckets are machine-designed for safer and easier operation during wet trips. The mud bucket is mounted on the drill floor and connected to the mud system drain tank by a flexible hose.
The mud seal for each individual dimension can be easily replaced. The articulated arm is supplied with high-end sintered bronze bushings on all pins, which minimize the maintenance required. Mud hoses are made of flexible material, and quick connections on each end ease the cleaning after operation.
- Long reach
- Able to handle wide range of stickups
- Minimal space occupied on drill floor when parked
- Quick replacement of mud seal
- Quick connections on mud hose
- Emergency stop located in control stand