Specifically designed and engineered to meet the demands of today’s high-volume, quick-turnaround drilling operations
The Maverick fast-moving rig's innovative design combines easy and fast rig-up and rig-down with a high level of structural strength. Able to handle the harsh challenges of high-volume horizontal drilling and move quickly, the Maverick rig has a proven track record of enhancing drilling efficiency in some of the world’s most demanding pad drilling applications. The mast and substructure is available in multiple sizes for a wide range of drilling applications.
The mast and substructure can be readily transported with the top drive in the mast, reducing rig-up time and equipment handling damage. Other features include
- craneless mast and substructure rig-up
- advanced hydraulics for mechanized rig-up and enhanced crew safety
- mast-raising cylinders (MRCs) for raising the substructure and mast
- built-in drill floor fluid containment
- transportation of top drive in the middle section and the traveling block in the mast crown section
- seamless integration with the Lift & Slide walking system to provide “rig walking” capability
- ability to rotate using just a Lift & Slide system.
The Maverick rig mast and substructure can be outfitted with Cameron drilling equipment packages and M-I SWACO solids control, cuttings management, and fluids processing equipment.
|Mast height, ft||136||142||142|
|Substructure floor height, ft||22||28||28|
|Maximum static rated hook load, lbf||550,000||750,000||1,000,000|
|Maximum static rotary load, lbf||550,000||750,000||1,000,000|
|Maximum static setback load, lbf||450,000||600,000||700,000|