Enhance safety during both operation and maintenance
Engineered specifically for managed pressure drilling (MPD) and underbalanced drilling (UBD) applications, our flat design MPD manifolds feature double block-and-bleed valves that form two pressure barriers.
These dual barriers optimize safety during both operation and maintenance. Isolation of the gauge port allows for safe connections while the dual choke flow paths provide safety-enhancing redundancy.
DNV, ABS, CE, and PED-certified units are available on request.
- All components certified to API 6A
- Skid lift tested in accordance with M-I SWACO T-1067 at 2.5X rated load
- Service: Sour gas
- Rated pressure: 5,000 psi
- Material class: DD and EE
- Temperature class: P–U, –20 degF to 250 degF [–29 degC to 121 degC]
- Product specification level: PSL2
- Performance requirement: PR 1
- Ring groove inlay option available
- Inlet: 4-in Fig 602 female union
- Outlet: 4-in Fig 602 male union
- Gauge port: 2-in Fig 1502 female union
- Bleed ports: (¼ NPT) upstream and downstream of chokes
- Approximate weights
- With chokes: 14,000 lbm [6,364 kg]
- Without chokes and adapters: 12,350 lbm [5,614 kg]
- Skid only: 1,650 lbm [750 kg]
- Length: 162 in [4 m]
- Width: 81 in [2 m]
- Height: 48 in [1.2 m]