Cameron choke manifold systems manage well pressure fluctuations encountered during drilling by diverting flow through a series of valves and chokes. Cameron was the first to provide 20,000-psi and 25,000-psi choke and kill manifolds for high-pressure drilling operations. Service applications range from noncorrosive to extreme sour oil and gas. Cameron drilling chokes, manual or hydraulic, allow maximum operational flexibility and control in working pressures from 5,000 psi to 20,000 psi, as well as field-replaceable components that simplify maintenance. All manifolds can be controlled remotely or via a local control panel.
- Pressures from 5,000 psi to 25,000 psi
- Material Class DD-0.5 to EE-NL
- Temperature Class L to X (–50 degF to 350 degF [–45 degC to 176 degC])
- Product specification level: PSL 2 or 3
- Inconel 625 inlay available
- Hydraulically actuated components allow for remote operation
- Recertification available on site, at a customer facility or at a Cameron facility
- Global aftermarket presence
- Options include: standard or custom configurations, instrumentation for pressure readings, ports for glycol injections, various structural components to operate chokes and valves, etc.
- Compliance with API Standard 53 and API Spec 16C
- ABS and DNV certification
- API 6A monogrammed components