Cameron cement manifolds are designed and manufactured to customer requirements and are fully certified in accordance with the recognized oilfield equipment standards. The cement manifold is installed downstream of the cement unit with the purpose of diverting the flow of cement slurry during cementing operations.
- Pressure ratings up to 20,000 psi
- Pressure indicator and sensor, temperature indicator and sensor, or both
- Free-standing or with support frame
- Hammer union or flanged connections
- Range of configurations, capacities, and specifications