Directing wellbore fluids away from the immediate drilling area on offshore rigs
CF-A low-pressure flow control floater diverters and CF-B low-pressure flow control jackup diverters are fully customizable for your floater and jackup rig operations, respectively. Designed for reliable, efficient use, each system consists of a housing, outlet valves, running tools, controls system, diverter assembly, overshot packers, and storage skids.
The CF-A diverter supports up to 75.5-in rotary tables and has a hang-off capacity of up to 2.5 × 106 lbm. It uses a single annular packing element with a pressure rating up to 500 psi. The CF-A diverter features four hydraulic locking dogs that reduce hosing and simplify operation. It eliminates the need to secure hoses to the diverter assembly while providing hydraulic fluid for the operations.
The CF-B diverter supports up to 47-in rotary tables and is qualified up to 2,000 psi. Packers can be split and hinged to allow them to be changed out with pipe in the hole. J-slot type running tools are entirely mechanical and require no hydraulics.
- Supports up 75.5-in rotary tables with hang-off capacity of up to 2.5 × 106 lbm
- Single annular packing element rated up to 500 psi
- Hydraulic locking dogs
- Diverter assembly: 21.25-in nominal through-bore diameter
- Integrated running and test tool
- Primary closing function able to operate the flowlines and close the annular within 45 seconds of operation
- Supports up to 47-in rotary tables
- Insert packers for varying pipe and casing sizes rated up to 2,000 psi
- Diverter assembly: 29.5-in nominal through-bore diameter
CF-A and CF-B diverters
- A landing shoulder and retractable lockdown dogs in the diverter housing for easy running and retrieval of the diverter assembly
- Corrosion-resistant alloys applied to flowline sealing surfaces in the diverter housing and all ring gasket grooves
- Coffer dams and 4-in NPT drain holes to collect drilling fluid/mud
- Zero fabrication welds available
- Housing outlets equipped with washout ports
- Compliant with API 6A, 16A, 16F, 8C, RP 53, and RP 64