Fixed-size sealing of tubulars
By maximizing sealing durability, Cameron pipe rams bring enhanced certainty and HSE profiles to drilling and production operations.
The rams are designed so that the packer, top seal, and ram body act in unison to form one half of a ram cavity’s seal. The packers extend forward of the ram body faces.
When the rams are closed, the packers contact each other on the leading surfaces at the sides of the pipe bore. As the rams continue to close, the rubber in the packers is displaced inward to close the packers around the pipe.
- Available in all common pipe sizes
- Self-feeding elastomers
- Large reservoir of packer rubber to ensure a long-lasting seal under all conditions
- Ram packers that lock into place and are not dislodged by well flow
- Compatibility with
- U surface ram-type BOP
- UII subsea ram-type BOP
- TL offshore ram-type BOP
- EVO compact, offshore ram-type BOP
- T-81 small-bore, compact ram-type BOP
- Blind pipe ram sizes available through 22 in
- Pipe ram temperature class rating of XX per API 16A 3rd Ed. (40 to 180 degF [4.4 to 82.2 degC]) as well as high- and low-temperature ranges
- Suited for H2S service per NACE MR0175