Shear braided cable, CT, strong pipe, and casing and subsequently seal the well
Field-proven CDVS-II shear rams provide the following key benefits:
- ability to shear and seal 10 3/4-in OD, 60.7-lbm/ft C110 casing
- reliable sealing elastomers and operation.
A unique foldover pocket for the sheared lower section allows the rams to close and seal while our proprietary elastomer compound ensures a reliable seal. All Cameron elastomers are manufactured with strict quality control and traceability.
- BOPs: TL, EVO
- Dimensions: 22 x 11.5 x 17.5 in each
- Weight: 1,176 lbm [533 kg] per set
- Temperature rating: 30 to 350 degF
- Third-party qualification: DNV GL, American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Bonnets: Standard, tandem booster, EVO 300