Wide range of oilfield tools and tubular goods for conventional, snubbing, and coiled tubing operations
Thomas Tools began building a solid reputation in 1961 as a downhole tool specialty company. We have now grown to become the oilfield rental tool industry leader in North America. High-pressure BOPs and other surface and downhole equipment is available for conventional drilling applications. Rental equipment packages are also available for coiled tubing (CT) and snubbing-related services. With the record for snubbing BOP stacks at 116 ft high, Thomas Tools is fully capable of meeting your equipment needs. A wide range of tools and tubulars of the highest quality is available and includes the following.
- High-pressure, critical service BOPs (2 9/16-in to 30-in cavities)
- BOPs (2 9/16-in to 7 1/16-in OD, working pressure 5,000 to 15,000 psi)
- Flow iron packages
- High-pressure manifolds
- Spacer spools to raise or space apart BOPs or connect a choke manifold to the well control system
- Handling tools
- Crossover subs
- Specialized downhole tools
- Downhole accessories and surface products
- CT support and snubbing surface equipment:
- snubbing BOPs
- hydraulic and manual squeeze-and-pump manifolds
- gas busters, tanks, and blenders
- dual-pod filtration units
- flow equipment
- nitrogen bottle racks
- spools and adapters.
- Premium API and high-torque (HT) drillpipe from 2 3/8-in to 6 5/8-in OD
- Hevi-Wate transition drillpipe and Spiral-Wate drillpipe
- Drill collars
- Premium tubing from 3/4-in to 4 1/2-in OD, grades N-80, T-95, P-110, QT-125, and S-135
- Landing strings (rated >2,000,000 lbm)—high-performance tubulars that enable and expedite lifting of the extremely long, heavy casing strings used in deepwater wells.
A full array of sizes is available in most product lines. In fact, various sizes, weights, and grades are available for almost any slimhole, or standard bottleneck, drillpipe application.